Our website www.essentialliving.co.uk is a website operated by Essential Living Management Limited ("we", "us", "Essential Living").
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08034947 and have our registered office at 11th Floor, 33 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PW. Our VAT number is 142175043. You can contact our customer service team at [email protected].
The content on this website abides by the codes of conduct that we are governed by, including:
- National Landlords Association
- Codes of Practice for Residential Lettings
By accessing our website, you accept these terms. If you do not agree to them, you must not use our website. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- the terms on which you may access our website, www.essentialliving.co.uk (“our website”). This Policy applies to all users of and visitors to our website.
- the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our website: when using our site.
Your attention is particularly drawn to the 'limitation of our liability' provisions below.
There are other terms, including the following additional policies, which also apply to your use of our website:
- our Website Privacy Notice our Cookies Policy, which sets out:
- the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us: by using our site, you consent to such processing, and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate; and
- information about the cookies on our site.
- our Terms of Supply.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY and our website
We may also update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
Our website is only for users in the United Kingdom
Essential Living is incorporated in England and Wales and maintains this website from the United Kingdom. We make no representation that content in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local or national laws, if and to the extent local and national laws are applicable. We shall have no liability whatsoever to visitors from either the UK or any other jurisdiction who view the information contained on this website for any other purpose.
YOUR USE OF OUR webSITE
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any material you contribute (contributions), including any information you give, to our website and to any interactive services associated with it.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in England and Wales, and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- invade another's privacy; or
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
If you breach this Policy, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with the terms in this Policy constitutes a material breach of this Policy upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all reasonable costs resulting from the breach allowable by the courts if an award is made in our favour;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it:
- will be secure or free from bugs or viruses; or
- will always be available or be uninterrupted.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should ensure you use your own anti-virus protection software at all times.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of this Policy and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights for our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No part of our website, its content or any of its underlying software and databases may be copied or reproduced, shared with third parties, reverse engineered, reverse assembled, or used to create any derivative work (whether in physical or electronic form) without the prior written consent of Essential Living.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
Except where otherwise indicated, content on our website is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely and you should obtain advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If digital content we have supplied is defective and damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us or any anti-virus software.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions will apply to our liability arising as a result of our booking system, any tenancy we grant to you and any goods we supply to you. These will be set out in, respectively, our Booking Terms, the tenancy agreement itself, and our Terms of Supply.
Accuracy of Information
Essential Living has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website and intends that the information is accurate at the time it is uploaded. However, such information can be subject to change and therefore we do not warrant its accuracy. Please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Particulars are for illustration only, should be treated as general guidance only and do not constitute a contract, part of a contract, or a warranty. You should ensure to take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
Linking to Our Website
You may link to our website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
If a reference to our intellectual property (including, without limitation, any reference to Essential Living or any branding or domain names) is added to a website by you, it must be accompanied with a backlink to the source page.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in this Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR WEBSITE
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over or responsibility for the contents of those sites or resources.
For the avoidance of doubt, the presence of a link to a third-party website will not be deemed to be a recommendation of such websites or any advice or information on them by Essential Living.
APPLICABLE LAW and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of any dispute.
"Essential Living" and the Essential Living logo are UK registered trademarks of Essential Living Management Limited. All material appearing on this website may not be reproduced in any form (including storage in any medium by electronic means) without our written permission. However, you may copy or download material for personal non-commercial use only. No alterations or additions may be made to the material on the website.