Refer a Friend
January 2024 Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions:
- The Promoter means Essential Living Management Limited.
- The referrer means an Essential Living resident who refers their friend to Essential Living.
- The referral means the friend who is referred to Essential Living by the referrer.
A person can only participate in this promotion as a referrer if they are:
- A current resident at an Essential Living building at time of the referral's move in date; and
- Have a confirmed booking at an Essential Living building.
A person can only participate in this promotion as a referral, if they are a new customer who is:
- Not a current resident of an Essential Living building; and
- Does not have an existing booking (whether confirmed or unconfirmed) at an Essential Living building.
The promotion is not open to employees, agents, booking platforms, contractors (and their immediate families) of the promoter, the promoter’s related bodies corporate or any third parties associated with this promotion.
Tenancy takeovers/change of sharers are not eligible for this promotion.
The referrer must refer their friend to Essential Living via the ‘Refer a Friend’ link.
By submitting any personal information on the ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion, the referrer:
- Agrees to be contacted by the Essential Living team; and
- Confirms they have asked their friend if they were interested in the promotion and their friend has consented to receiving information about the promotion.
By participating in the promotion, the referrer and referral will each be eligible to have £750 credited off their monthly invoice. This credit will only be raised once the initial monies to move in are received and will be applied to the subsequent month.
For the referrer and referral to make a valid claim for the incentive, the referral must apply for the promotion via the refer a friend application page/link.
For the referrer and referral to be eligible for the £750 credit, the referral move in date must be in January 2024. If the move in date is after January 2024, both parties will be eligible for the lesser amount of £250.
Incentives will not be paid to the referrer if the referrer moves out of an Essential Living property prior to the referred friend checking into the property.
A referrer can refer as many friends as they like.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the ‘refer a friend’ scheme and these terms and conditions without notice.
The scheme is subject to availability of apartments. The promoter cannot guarantee availability of apartments, including availability of apartments at a particular Essential Living property.
The promoter may communicate or advertise the scheme using internal Facebook groups.